And welcome to the Silly McWiggles World!
A few years ago, a well-known guitar player gave me his publicist’s contact details to interview his band for my PhD research on music activism.
I never used them. And I never wrote that thesis.
But, as the saying goes: “Here for a good time, not a long time”.
So, instead of regretting it, I decided to vent my music biz curiosity into a blog.
Things you’ll find here:
- (Amateur) pics & vids from live gigs I’ve attended over the years;
- Tunes & music clips that have inspired me;
- My thoughts & opinions on various music-related topics;
- Playlists curated by me;
- Semi-professional reviews;
- Subjective rankings;
- Occasional interviews;
- Info about & links to bands / venues / festivals / conferences / other blogs / articles & music events / concepts;
- Aussie slang 🙂
A little disclaimer:
As much as I’d love to keep this page up-to-date and report on things in real time, it’s, sadly, not feasible. It’s just me, myself and I here, you see.
So keep in mind, please, that some posts might refer to facts true at the time of writing. And if you spot any inconsistencies and/or errors, get in touch with your constructive improvement/correction suggestions. I’ll do my best to revise/consider them asap.
So what are you waiting for? Dive right in! And thanks for stopping by!
One thought on “G’Day”
Many thanks for following my blog, which is appreciated.
Best wishes from England, Pete.
LikeLiked by 1 person